Help - Verizon & Razor V3m

TomTom Model(s)
One
Help. I am pulling my hair out trying to get the ONE Plus Services to work with my wife's razor. She has Verizon pink razor V3m and I can not get the two to work for the Plus services. The ONE recognized it for Bluetooth access but the Plus services keeps failing for data connection. Is there a step by step guide on this for these two? I notice the ONE keeps recognizing the razor as a V710 during data connection setup. Is this correct? I can select Razor V3, but it if I choose that one if never dials. With the V710 selected it at least trys to dial but then fails. Help. If anyone has gotten this combination to work can you please tell me what phone you selected when asked as well as which Verizon service - Express or QNC. Any help greatly appreciated.

Does the phone have Verizon Broadband service enabled? I believe this is a prerequisite...

Aso do NOT use the preconfigured Verizon services on the TT, configure both ther service and phone manually...

When configuring data services on your Gox10, select other for phone and service so that you may configure the service manually...

Enter the following parameters:
Access Point name: vzw3g
Username: mobile#@vzw3g.com (mobile# is your cell phone #)
Password: vzw
Dialup #: Accept Default
use DHCP-auto and DNS-auto
left blank for Logon Script

Hope this helps...

With verizon and the phones you need to edit the dun capability with a data cable before you can use the phone with your one.

Check out www.howardforums.com for details. Click on verizon, then motorola, then read

i went through this on friday. haven't tested if tomtom one will be able to ues yet, but i will try tommorow. gist of it is the following:

you have to modify a file on your v3m and change the setting of DUN.

here is a link to step by step guide:

http://mark.cdmaforums.com/NoPapDun.htm

Alex

Ask a Question