Help Please..desperate

Hi all....after many recommendations, I purchased a TomTom One 3rd generaton today. Plugged it in on the way home from the store and it was great. Brought it in the house and used TomTom Home to update the map using Latest map guarantee. TomTom Home froze will installing cline.dat file. Now my TomTom isn't working and when I try to use TomTom home to install the updated map I'm told that I need to free up 723mb. I go to the files to uninstall and nothing shows in maps except quam and I do not see anything large enough to delete. Please help. I really wanted to use this out of the box and TomTom has no US phone number that I saw on website and their email customer support says 48 hours for a response...I would greatly appreciate some wisdom.

Thanks and hugs,
Mindy

Hi all....after many recommendations, I purchased a TomTom One 3rd generaton today. Plugged it in on the way home from the store and it was great. Brought it in the house and used TomTom Home to update the map using Latest map guarantee. TomTom Home froze will installing cline.dat file. Now my TomTom isn't working and when I try to use TomTom home to install the updated map I'm told that I need to free up 723mb. I go to the files to uninstall and nothing shows in maps except quam and I do not see anything large enough to delete. Please help. I really wanted to use this out of the box and TomTom has no US phone number that I saw on website and their email customer support says 48 hours for a response...I would greatly appreciate some wisdom.

Thanks and hugs,
Mindy

Customer support: 866-486-6866

They are still open as I type this

p.s. if your model can take a sd card, sounds as if you should get one.

call support: the number is printed in the box, you can't miss it.:)

Customer support: 866-486-6866

They are still open as I type this

p.s. if your model can take a sd card, sounds as if you should get one.
The 3rd has no SD slot. What map is on your unit, and what map are you getting through the update?

Ask a Question