HELP new 910 user

I just received my 910 today and followed the instructions posted on what to do first with your TOMTOM. Everything went fine. After it was ready to go, I took it out for a test run and it ran just great. HOWEVER, I shut the 910 down and went back into my house and tried to turn it back on. Nothing happoned. I place it on the charge for an hour and still can get it to come on.

What did I do wrong or how can I get it to activate?

thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Bob

Bob,

I think you read my post if not check my siggy block for the link. Sometimes if you do not disconnect or reconnect just right, there can be a problem.

I have been seeing that there "may" be a trend of bad firmware updates....I am not sure if this is true but seems like there have been a few folks with this problem.

You can see how your 910 is running and go from there....
You can call TT Tech support....
or you could try restoring it to an earlier firmware edition and then letting it redownload the updates to the latest firmware.

Other than that I am not sure what may be going on....Hopefully your TT will be running just fine now!

Welcome!!!:)

Ask a Question