Green dot over map

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom 720
I had a greed dot in a box over the spot where there was a traffic light the other day. It was only at one traffic signal and have never seen before. I went through this section of intersection again later that day and had the same thing. What in the world was that green dot in a box there for?? I have the new 7.15 NA map on a 720

I had a greed dot in a box over the spot where there was a traffic light the other day. It was only at one traffic signal and have never seen before. I went through this section of intersection again later that day and had the same thing. What in the world was that green dot in a box there for?? I have the new 7.15 NA map on a 720

you sure it wasn't a poi?

What is weird is it was directly under a traffic light in the middle of a 4 way intersection. It looked like the one on the top right when you have traffic and you see in the photo's of the 720. I do not beleive it to be a POI.

Ask a Question