Great Forum

TomTom Model(s)
Mercedes A160 Go300 - 510 Apple iPhone
Hey congrats great to hear you guys have made a U.S. based forum and that there are a bunch of you TomTom users in the states too! Happy to help my end as we have had one of years. I know many are not in English here. I wish there was a messenger type thing like msn etc. this way we could chat and exchange ideas. Keep up the good work! try this it also translates to English
www.poigps.com

Giorgio

Couldn't agree more with you guys. TomTomforums.com is great! Isn't it nice to have an Americanized place to be?

Our members' continuing support makes this forum great!! So props to all of you guys for sharing your thoughts sights and info on our beloved TomTom =)

Great site!! I bought a TT1 a couple of months ago to replace a Garmin 5 but like most of you, have found a lot of shortcomings in the TT1, especially in POI's and trip software. I've been searching the web ever since I got it and stumbled into this forum today. I can't believe the amount of stuff available!! I was happy with the TT1 before, but you guys have made my day. Thanks a lot.

Ask a Question