Great Forum - Thanks All

TomTom Model(s)
GO 720 App:8.302 Map:N/A 815.2019
I hope this isn't considered off topic or something, but I just want to say thank you to all the folks here that provide such great help.

I just got my GO720 for xmas - never had a portable GPS before, only the one installed in one of my cars. I really didn't know where to start.

Anyway, in just a few days of checking out the board here I was able to figure out all the basics as well as some of the support idiosyncrasies and get my OS and Maps updated. Also learned about backups with and without Windows Explorer.

Still have a long way to go learning about this device, but this forum was fantastic for getting a good start.

Thanks,

-Frank

Edit: Duh! I'm sorry. Now I see the TTF area. Mods, feel free to move this if you like. Oops.

Last edited:
Yep there are a lotta Tech Geeks here that have a solution to just about anything needed.......really a great group of people............:)

Ask a Question