New member great forum

TomTom Model(s)
Ordered a 910 and external antenna from Dell today. Used a coupon that a member of this forum posted and saved $100. Lots of good information on this site.
Va910

Welcome to the forum. If you have any questions just post them in the appropriate area and you will certainly find a great deal of assistance.

Congrats Va910.....I just got one myself...if you have any ???'s just ask! BTW...nice price....I would have jumped on it but I really really wanted to have it before I drove back to San Antonio from New Mexico!

Thanks to all for the nice welcome.

I wasn't suppose to receive the 910 until the 14th, according to Dell's email order confirmation. However, Dell sent it 2nd day delivery for (no charge) and it got here this morning. The external antenna is backordered and will ship later.

Man, I really like it. I'm in a big learning curve at the moment but time, research and working with the unit will solve the problem.

The first thing I will do before changing anything in software (updates etc.) is to backup the drive to desktop hd and a dvd (for extra security).

Again, thanks to all who contribute to the wealth of information contained on this site.

Va910

OUTSTANDING!! Christmastime in May!

Glad you are backing up your stuff right away...that will save you some headaches in the future. Click on the link in my signature to see what process I went through when I got mine!

Have fun with it!

Ask a Question