go920 is iphone compatible and more

I am amazed in the first place to buy the go920 from costco for only $399 plus tax and shipping.
I got it today and the first thing I tried is to pair my iphone with the go920. To my amazement it worked right away. Not just that but the go920 copied all my contacts from the iphone to the go920. MAN... I never thought that is possible..

Its just amazing!

Last edited:
TT Plus does not work because the iPhone does not have a DUN profile.

Yes unfortunately this will never change because of stupid AT&T. I wish there was a way. Its one of the bad things the customers have to suffer from because of the whole iphone/at&t partnership.

I don't think it's an AT&T issue since almost all of AT&T bluetooth phones have the DUN profile.

The same thing could be said about iChat except that several AT&T phone have AIM, Yahoo and other Chat programs.

Good info in regards to the iphone, but as far as dowloading contacts and such from a bluetooth phone, pretty much all the high end GPS does that.

hi,has any one been able to recieve text messages on the 920t using an iphone?.

I saw one post where someone claimed to have been able to send and receive SMSs via the iphone, but when asked how he did it, he really wouldn't give a clear answer. I have yet to get mine to do it. I just acts as a handsfree.

SMS on the GP 920

I have a Nokia 6822. I receive text messages on my TT920, but I cannot send them. To send I have to use my phone. I get a message when I try, but I don't recall what it says. I do like having the TT read them to me. TTS is kind of cool. Justing waiting for the voices to get more real.

Ask a Question