Go720 totaly messed

TomTom Model(s)
go720
My 720 was working fine including 2 bluetooth phones & THEN phones would not connect Tried eliminating & re-pairing - would get wireless data OK but not regular phone service tried several times as I had first time B4 getting all info transferred
SO I tried a restore from a back up & this is where it gets messy
After back up the unit on start up shows a memory card ejected with x through it & will do nothing but repeat this graphic
Tried back up again & get message "Feature not supported ??
Tried reset - Still starts up the same .

Looked with Windows explorer - lots of files are still in place but??
Where to next ?
Any help appreciated Don't care about bluetooth if it craps out often but NOTHING is working

Connect unit to Home. Manage Favourites. Make a change to one of them, add one, edit one, delete one...you choose.

Disconnect the unit properly from Home using the blue icon in the bottom right of the screen.

Restart the unit. Does that help?

Connect unit to Home. Manage Favourites. Make a change to one of them, add one, edit one, delete one...you choose.

Disconnect the unit properly from Home using the blue icon in the bottom right of the screen.

Restart the unit. Does that help?

Thanks Could not connect to Home so above tips did not work
I had 2 versions of home with different back ups.
One was files populated & one had folders & no files SO

I erased the 720 internal memory & copied in the files from the good one
So far this has got the unit going (Hurrah) but have not tried the phones yet . Will report of that aspect later after i know everything else is working

Thanks Could not connect to Home so above tips did not work
I had 2 versions of home with different back ups.
One was files populated & one had folders & no files SO

I erased the 720 internal memory & copied in the files from the good one
So far this has got the unit going (Hurrah) but have not tried the phones yet . Will report of that aspect later after i know everything else is working

Now can say everything back to normal SAVED BY BACKUP !
Original problem was a result of phone not able to be connected to 2 specific blue tooth devices at same time

Hope this experience causes all to make back ups

Thanks again

Ask a Question