GO2405 Bluetooth LG Rumor

Hi, I just bought the 2405 for my Wife. I am trying to pair it with her LG Rumor, when I search for new phone, it finds the Rumor, I then put the 4 0's in the phone, but the 2405 just keeps trying to connect, timing itself out, but the phone shows paired..any help with this?
TIA

Hi, I just bought the 2405 for my Wife. I am trying to pair it with her LG Rumor, when I search for new phone, it finds the Rumor, I then put the 4 0's in the phone, but the 2405 just keeps trying to connect, timing itself out, but the phone shows paired..any help with this?
TIA
I had the same problem with the 2505 and LG Rumor. It took a few tries but it finally connected and is working fine now.

Here is a hint.......place the TomTom about 12" from the phone.

You bring up a good point with your 12" comment. Not all Bluetooth hardware is created equal. While some hardware includes firmware that manages power levels, some hardware does not even support power level control, and it really is possible to get two devices so close together that the transmit power from one swamps the receiver of the other. I'm pretty sure that the TomTom is itself a Class 2 device, capable of comms at distances of up to 10m.

A reasonable bit of separation can be a good thing regardless of the phone in question.

Ask a Question