GO 910 pairing

Hello all, for weeks I had been trying to pair my Samsung U520 phones with my TT910. I tried everything I could and was about to give up Then I spoke with Cole at TT support. He/we got the phones paired with in a few minutes. The key seemed to be doing a cold re-boot on the TT and then taking the battery out of the phone for 30 seconds or so. We then tried to pair the phone and it worked. Actually I was able to pair both my wifes and my phones with the TT. Now I have to find out how to receive data or the phone ant the TT. My phone has data capability, but I have to turn the data capability on and off manually.ny thought on this. Thanks Eddie

There is usually no need to reboot and/or remove batteries. Try deleting any phones already paired in the device and also if the device is in the list of devices in the phones. Phone's visibility must be set to on. From the device search for the phone again for pairing, enter the passkey on your phone and thats it. In order to avoid entering the passkey each time the device is switched on, set the BT security feature in your phone.

With my motorola phones, i was able to pair and send and recieve data with no problem. with my lg phone, i was only able to use hands free calling, and no data. There is a list on the tomtom sight of compatible phones.

Ask a Question