Girlfriend gift?

D

DarkPuma

I currently have a 910, that I'm just now fully exploring. I'm considering getting something for my gf since she has a terrible time with directions, I was looking at the one because of its smaller size. Has anyone given one of these as a gift? Did it go over well? Was there anything else given with it?

What are her reactions to your 910? Is she impressed with it or does she not see the usefulness of it?

She likes it, she just thinks its a bit too bulky for her tastes. Thanks to the other posters as well.

I learned a long time ago never to give a woman anything with an electrical cord...but I suppose the One doesn't break that rule since it can run on battery power. ;)

You asked about what to give with it...a case is a nice addition to keep her One safe when it's not in use.

The "official" case is quite nice, but I believe there are threads on the site offering suggestions for cheaper alternatives.

She likes it, she just thinks its a bit too bulky for her tastes. Thanks to the other posters as well.

Yeah, the same with my wife. Style IS important. I got her a One XL and she really likes it. Seems to be a great gift! :)

Tom

Should I try to get here the ONE or the ONE XL (is that even available?) Any opinions?

Actually, forget I asked that...I'll just to got the deals thread. Forgive my newbness...

JUST gave an XL to my wife. Let me tell you she loved it - easy to use. No fuss and she loves the interface. She's not technologically savvy so for her to say she loves it, it's a home run.

I got the ONE for my gf (her birthday was 5/31). She loves it, she's getting a new car and she can't wait to install it. Thanks again.

Ask a Question