Gas Price Updates

TomTom Model(s)
One 3rd Ed.
I updated my One 3rd Edition to the latest firmware and was pleased to find gas prices added.

I took the plunge to the tune of $14.95 and everything seemed to go smoothly. However, after updating this morning, my TomTom tells me that the gas prices are 19 days old!

THe .tlv files on the unit are dated yesterday and today, but it still says the prices are 19 days old, and the lowest price is $3.88, which I know is incorrect.

Has anyone else had this problem?

TIA

Same problem here on my 930.

I was able to update using my cell phone data connection.

BUT, the gas prices are still not correct....way to low !

I just signed up for the fuel service....So I will wait a few days before complaining to TomTom and asking for a refund.

PSJ aka Marc

I updated my One 3rd Edition to the latest firmware and was pleased to find gas prices added.

I took the plunge to the tune of $14.95 and everything seemed to go smoothly. However, after updating this morning, my TomTom tells me that the gas prices are 19 days old!

THe .tlv files on the unit are dated yesterday and today, but it still says the prices are 19 days old, and the lowest price is $3.88, which I know is incorrect.

Has anyone else had this problem?

TIA

Same problem here. I spent an hour on the phone with TT support this afternoon. The end result was that they could not make it work on my TT stating that my TT One was not the right edition. How can I tell it what edition mine is? I bought it from Best Buy less than 3 weeks ago.

TT support did authorize a refund.

Ask a Question