Gas Prices on 720?

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom Go 720
When I synced my 720 today at the bottom was a banner to add the fuel prices subscription for the year, $14.95. I thought that was not an option on this unit. I know I cannot get real time updates, iPhone only phone function. But if I can get updates each day when I sync, it would be worth it. $15 is nothing if it saves me a few times at these prices.

How easy is it to get to the prices when you are on the road?

Although I cannot get back to that banner, and when I choose fuel prices in the add section, it says no items available.

When I synced my 720 today at the bottom was a banner to add the fuel prices subscription for the year, $14.95. I thought that was not an option on this unit. I know I cannot get real time updates, iPhone only phone function. But if I can get updates each day when I sync, it would be worth it. $15 is nothing if it saves me a few times at these prices.

How easy is it to get to the prices when you are on the road?

Although I cannot get back to that banner, and when I choose fuel prices in the add section, it says no items available.

You can search for Fuel Prices like you would with any other POI, or you can add Fuel Prices to the Quick Menu, so prices are two "clicks" away while driving. Take a look at a this thread for my feedback on Fuel Prices.

Ask a Question