Free window mount

TT had a problem with the mount that originally shipped with the 510 and 910. The mount would not support the unit properly. TT got dozens of complaints and at first replaced the mounts for people who complained. Shortly after that they announced the program you found. You gave them your TT ID and they sent a new mount to everyone who asked.

I've put my details in and I'm getting a new mount,
only had the 910 a month, 1st one was knacked and a replacement was sent out in 24hr hours.

not actually had a problem with the mount but be handy to have spare.

I checked at that address to see if it was eligible for a replacement mount for my 1 week old 910, even though I've so far had no trouble. I got this message "The serial number you entered is incorrect or not the serial number of an eligible TomTom GO." To me, that leaves the situation unclear as to whether I'm really ineligible or have a problem with my serial number. Has anyone else seen that message?

Mr.Thornhump

I had a problem when I tried to enter my serial number also. I discovered that the country displayed in the upper right hand corner of the page was wrong. It was United Kingdom when it should have been United States. I changed it and reentered the serial number. This time it worked.

Ask a Question