First Tech Credit Union (Branches Only)

TomTom Model(s)
Sony XNV Module
Another small POI DB, this time more for those of us in the Pacific NW (Oregon and WA, specifically).

Need help finding a First Tech branch? Especially since none seem to be in the TomTom default POI DB? Here you go... a POI DB of all 17 branches for First Tech.

This DB was generated the same way as the AT&T Hotspot DB (using a tool to scrape the public data from First Tech's website and geocoding it from there), and because of the really ugly nature of the ATM listing, I decided against including ATMs for the time being.

Enjoy. I know I will. :)

Attachments

• FTCU Branches.zip
    1 KB · Views: 380
Since I can't edit the original post anymore, I guess I have to upload a second copy of the POIs. Oh well.

This is an updated list that includes the results of the merger last year to create First Tech Federal. Also updates the icon to match the updated logo.

Attachments

• FTCU Branches.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 361
It's actually better to add a new post, since that way it's flagged up by the forum software that something has changed :)

It's actually better to add a new post, since that way it's flagged up by the forum software that something has changed :)

True enough, but I was thinking of at least keeping the download link in the first post so it's easy to grab. :)

Ask a Question