Firmware Version 6.52 Released Today

From the TomTom Website:

Question
What's new in the latest application for TomTom GO, ONE and RIDER?
Answer

Version 6.52

This version of the application can be used with the following TomTom products:
  • TomTom GO
  • TomTom GO 300, 700
  • TomTom GO 510, 910
  • TomTom ONE
  • TomTom RIDER

• Support for TomTom Car Connect (TomTom GO 910, 510 only).
  • The GPS firmware on your device will be updated, improving the performance of QuickGPSfix (TomTom GO 910, 510 only).
  • In some cases, messages from TomTom Buddies were deleted. Messages are now saved correctly.
  • Display options Switch to night view when dark and Turn brightness down when dark have been improved (TomTom GO 910, 510 only).
  • It is now possible to use the remote control for all buttons (TomTom GO 910, 700, 510 only).
  • All options related to Bluetooth can now be controlled using the Bluetooth preferences option (not available on TomTom GO).
  • TomTom RIDER headset communication has been improved. If the Bluetooth connection was lost between the headset and the RIDER, it did not consistently re-connect. To re-establish the connection, it is now only necessary to turn on the Bluetooth headset, or turn the headset off and then on again.
Note: Changes made in previous versions of the application are also included in this version. Previous versions of the application were not compatible with all devices.

version 6.52

I can not find version 6.52 for my tt 700 update on tom toms website..can anyone please help? thanks!

I think you have to get this by connecting your TomTom through the HOME software.

Ask a Question