extremely frustrated w/TomTom support

Hello to anyone who can help me.
I have a TomTom Toyota that came with the 2008 Toyota 4runner. (Urbanrunner). I made the mistake of trying to update the map when something happened and I lost all maps. I called tech support and they sent me a map to download. Problem is when I attempt to download it I get an internet server error. I called tech support back and they said there is something wrong with the map and they are looking into it. It has been over 2 weeks and they still have not come up with a resolution. I call every other day and I have escalated it to 3rd level and still no resolution. They are telling me there is a problem with the map itself and they don't have a resolution yet. They also tell me there are no other maps I can have as this is the only one for this model GRRRRRR! Has anyone else out there had or has this problem and what can be done? I have thought of going back to the dealer and demanding a new unit but not sure if they would give me one since I bought this vehicle used! Any help/suggestions would be appreciated. If I ever get this fixed I will NEVER update the maps again!

It could be I will find out today or tomorrow when I see the dealer. I was hoping there could be a fix for this. I have tried downloading it on 2 different computers. One was wireless so I thought I would try on on the PC which is direct connected. Still cant download it. Unbelievable that this is the ONLY map I can use.

Ask a Question