Eclipse map updated.

Just an FYI, I am now running Firmware: v7.832, Map: 825.2159 USA and Canada
Which model Eclipse unit are you referring to? AVN2210p? I am having problems with firmware since upgrading - no help from TomTom or Eclipse!!

Which model Eclipse unit are you referring to? AVN2210p? I am having problems with firmware since upgrading - no help from TomTom or Eclipse!!

Could use some help in this area as well. I just upgraded and my TT reports "No Maps Found", TT is of little help, but it appears that my SD is too small for new application and Maps. I went out and bought a new 4Gb SD but am having problems loading software. My Computer is running VISTA, could this be part of the problem?

Yes, i have the AVN2210p and am also running vista. I emailed tomtom and put in a request to download the new maps as was suggested to me by a forum member.

They told me to just download it. After that tomtom home found it and applied it to my eclipse, (which it recognized as a toyota?)

The navcore update was originally from the link dhn posted a while back.

That was that.

Last edited:
Firmware issue

I have the Eclipse AVN2210p MK II with 7.832 installed. Maps version 665.1293.
Problem is firmware has eliminated ability for Sirius presets on radio. Is there a way to roll back to firmware 6.554? I lost the original back-up with a hard drive crash.
Absolutely NO help from Fujitsu/Eclipse or TomTom.
Thanks.

Thanks very much! I assume this will work for the Eclipse AVN2210p. Do i need to copy these extracted files to the SD card and rep[lace current files?

2210p upgrade

hey tonyd,
would you please explain a bit more how you got the navcore update and the new map?
I cant seem to find the message from dhn pointing to the navcore. Did you just buy 825.2159 USA and Canada from the TomTom website?
thanks

I too have the Avn2210p and the since I updated to the 7.8 application my Sirius presets do not work. IF you find any solution please let me know. I had to roll back to the 6.55 aplication but then you cant update to the newer maps.

Is the new firmware operating properly? Did you lose the Sirius presets?
Thanks.

Same probs

I'm having the same problems. First I only had Guam maps. fixed that, then I updated and lost my Sirius preset control and then I was not able to control my Ipod. It charges it but that all. Any help would be awesome. The unit is the AVN2210p.

i know eclipse has an update for this unit, i haven't installed it and i don't have sirrius radio, the update might reset it? Eclipse

Ask a Question