Eclipse help

Hi have bought a Tomtom Eclipse avn2227p. Have som problems, and hope someone can help.

1:
When i turn off the car the Eclipse is turned off to, its nice, but when i turn on the car again, the Eclipse starts always on Radio, and searching for channel. This happens even if i did lissen to a cd before the car was turned of.
If i use the of button on the Eclipse, when the car is on, the Eclipse turns of, and if i turn it on again, its starts with the last station/source i used.
Is not posible to turn the Eclipse on if car is off.
Used the cars original wiring, so if should be right, but never knows.
Can someone confirm that the Eclipse can start on CD if you played CD before you turned the car of?
Some ideas about what wire to connect different?

2:
Are living in the contryside, there is around zero posibility for someone to steal things from my car. The most of time the car is even not locked.
Is it posible to get the PND to turn off when te car is turned of? Is a bit enoing to have to take the PND out of the Eclipse every time.

Thanks.

Can't help with point 1 but for point 2 is there a preference setting on your model for battery savings? If so, an option to turn off when external power lost?

1:
When i turn off the car the Eclipse is turned off to, its nice, but when i turn on the car again, the Eclipse starts always on Radio, and searching for channel. This happens even if i did lissen to a cd before the car was turned of.
If i use the of button on the Eclipse, when the car is on, the Eclipse turns of, and if i turn it on again, its starts with the last station/source i used.
Is not posible to turn the Eclipse on if car is off.
Used the cars original wiring, so if should be right, but never knows.
Can someone confirm that the Eclipse can start on CD if you played CD before you turned the car of?
Some ideas about what wire to connect different?

On Tomtom GO models, there are settings under "start up preferences" which allow you to resume playing MP3 music after it is shut off. I've never used an Eclipse, but you could see if it also has a "start up preferences" section.

Ask a Question