Display Help

I just purchased the TomTom One 3rd Edition, and I need some help with the display. I wanted to know if it was possible to display the street name or intersection that the voice is referring to. For instance when it says, "in 500 feet turn right", is it possible to display the street that it is telling me to turn on.

Thanks

Usually, that should be turned on by default.

Go into the Main Menu>Change Preferences>Status Bar Preferences>Press Done>On this second screen an option "Show next street" should be checked.

Thanks I set it,

I do notice that on the bottom of the screen it shows the street that im on, so once it starts giving me instructions on what to do ("turn left"), will that be replaced with the street its telling me to turn on?

Correct. When you don't have a route planned you should the current street on the bottom of the screen as well as under the car icon.

Once you plan a route, the street name displayed on the bottom will show the next street you'll be turning on. The street name under the car icon should always be the current street your on.

Ask a Question