Display Current Coordinates

Я точно знаю, что вы имеете в виду. Я вернул устройство к заводским настройкам и перенастроил его. Это не дало положительного результата. К сожалению, я не могу сейчас снять карту России, чтобы проверить эту опцию (нет доступа к WiFi)

Удаляем русскую карту из TomTom Go Expert 7. Делаем мягкий сброс. Подключаем русскую карту. Работает.
После удаления карты России нужно только выключить/включить Эксперт 7? Или сделать полный сброс до заводских?

20220906_142409.jpg
20221211_184408.jpg

Спасибо. Как только у меня появится возможность, я сразу же это сделаю. Я дам вам знать результат.

Mjaghij restart pamogajet.
Please explain Mjaghij in English. I understand pamogajet (wake up).

Folks, if you can, please find a way to translate into English for this forum. I can handle Russian, and will do what I can to keep that clear, but there are words coming from ?Latvian? that are not similar enough for me to understand and explain to others.

Please include English for this, please. It is an unfamiliar expression.

All communications in this forum should be in English.

Several of us speak several languages but that does not help the bulk of the forum users and it may actually alienate newer ones.
Translations are always welcome if they are accompanied by an English version.

Thanks Arno ... it's getting tiring for members having to translate most entries on a thread. So much easier for the writer to translate their questions/answers rather than every member having to do so.

I apologise for the incomprehensible language, but the problem is solved.Good luck.

I know many tricks about TomTom navigation.But I have difficulties with English.My native language is Latvian.I have used TomTom Go1005 Go600 Go6250 TOMTOM GO EXPERT 7.

Ask a Question