Device Upgrade Wipes out Favorites

When I hooked up home to my ONE it said v7.9 was available for my device. So I loaded it.

The good: A problem with powering the unit up with a SD card in place has been fixed.

The bad: It wiped out my Favorites. Anyone see this before. It managed to keep my home location though.

Hmm...I havnt looked to see if it removed my Fav's, but with that applicaton upgrade, my "operate your Rider" on HOME doesnt work any more. For the Rider2, the update is 7.901

Cheers

My "Operate" said I had to download something for it to work again, which I did, and it works.

Hmm...I havnt looked to see if it removed my Fav's, but with that applicaton upgrade, my "operate your Rider" on HOME doesnt work any more. For the Rider2, the update is 7.901

Cheers

I havea 510-updated to 7.9 and am very sorry I did. Lost vavorites and most of the original warning sounds. The warning sounds which I have-about 6 only- are ones I downloaded from home. Only the cow still exists. What is TT thinking. They should give a warning about what will occur when you download the new firmware. i like to keep my 510 up to date but at what expense. Work I put into it is for naught. I can"t even use my sounds for custom pois anylonger.

Hey all- i figured one thing out after my up-grade and losing sounds- if you move your .ogg files for your poi file to the "sounds" folder in the root of your TT. They will show up when you go under "warn when near poi" . I gave it a try by moving my 7-Eleven .ogg file and it worked. It will clog up some sound files but it works.

With pretty much every HOME and/or application update, I end up with problems. Eventually I get it sorted, and then they issue another update....the cycle continues.... ;(

cheers

Ask a Question