Daylight Saving Time

By adjusting it manually...........

Don't forget that DST differs from country to country. As well, what is 'spring' in North America is 'fall' in the southern hemisphere.

More information ..........

The manual suggests using the 'sync' button which should get the minutes adjusted but you may have to adjust the hour for your personal location. Also, since the 'sync' gets the UTC time signal directly from the satellites, you need to make sure you do have a satellite signal to do it this way. Maybe, not in a house.

Last edited:
And remember that in the US we now start DST in March instead of April. I wish they'd set it to DST and leave it year round! This swapping back and forth, especially now, is ridiculous.

Thanks ok thanks for suggestion above I swear I went in preferences twice and a buddy did it once and I didnt see any options. I did find option that says "set clock" so I adjusted it myself.
I didnt want to be a drive by poster so I wanted to offer thanks.
Im new to this forum and never seen it before. I cant wait to read tbe threads on how I can tweak my device.
Thank you for the responses:)

And remember that in the US we now start DST in March instead of April. I wish they'd set it to DST and leave it year round! This swapping back and forth, especially now, is ridiculous.

I'm with you Bama. DST is a PITA. Makes you want to have no clocks in your house. It's a stupid system kinda like trying to make your blanket longer by cutting 6" off the top and sewing it on the bottom. ;-)

Ask a Question