Custom POI's?

Hi all,

I recently bought the ONE and so far, love it.
I have been poking around and researching POI's etc (BTW, I am a newbie with this GPS stuff so forgive). I found some downloadable POI's on a few different sites and wanted to know how to upload them to the ONE.? Some of the files are .cvs files and seem too be Excel files with long/lat coordinates. Are these files set up to be input manually? Is there any way to convert them to a format to upload all at once (kinda like the 'Dunkin Donuts' on the TomTom site)? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Hello and welcome, please introduce yourself here.
The files you are referring to are for the Garmin GPS. However, you can convert them to the ov2 files using poiedit software. You will also need a icon .bmp based on 24x24 pixels. Both files need to be the same and are placed in your SD card under the US_Canada folder.

No Problem! If you don't want to hassle through them, just request a POI and we can compile the information for you.

Ask a Question