Copilot Live 8 discussion

TomTom Model(s)
Go 920
I'm currently evaluating Copilot Live 8 for Android due to their recent release of Copilot Live USA at $4.99 + ActiveTraffic for $9.99 per year. (This includes a license only for USA maps - the North America version includes Canada, and has been available for quite a while, currently for $19.99). Traffic data is provided by Inrix.

When I first got my TomTom Go 920 2-1/2 years ago I found TomTomForums indispensable. I'm hoping someone can point me to an equally helpful place for Copilot.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
You might want to look at androidcommunity.com. Here's an example of a rev 8 discussion there.

Copilot Live 8 - Android Forums

You might also want to check at androidforums.com.

Thanks. I'm a regular at androidforums.com, and found nothing substantial there with regard to Copilot. I don't think I came across androidcommunity.com in my search, and it's not a place I normally visit, so I'll take a look there.

What I'm hoping to find is a place (even a subforum within a forum) where only Copliot is discussed, or even a place limited to just discussion of GPS apps available for Android.

Ask a Question