Connecting my rider 2 to my honda Goldwing intercom system

TomTom Model(s)
Rider 2
Hi I was wondering if anyone can tell me if I can connect my rider 2 to my honda Goldwing intercom system. I am at present using the cardo for the sat nav and the Goldwing system for music and interconnect to my passenger which is not ideal as my passenger cannot hear the sat nav and also when the music is on it is difficult to hear the sat nav.
Any help would be appreciated

Can't give you a definitive answer, but be aware that the Rider requires the Bluetooth A2DP profile for audio. Does your Goldwing support that profile?

The rider does not have any audio line output socket, so you need to have some form of Bluetooth receiver to access the sound output.
You may be able to find a stand-alone BT receiver that will give you a line out, or a auto-electrician may be able to butcher the scala headset to give you a line out.

Once you have that, you will be in a better situation to try to find a way to interface it into the Honda system.

Out of interest, is the Honda system hard-wired or wireless?

Ask a Question