confused and lost HELP

:confused: :confused: I put confused because I don't how to get the password off my new 3rd edition I bought it on Ebay from a guy in Florida and I a Canadian and got no proof of purchase . The big thing is I some how put the pass word in myself and TomTom customer support will not help me because I can't show how I got it, but I aready read a guys story about his exgril changing it on him and most everyone thinks he stole it but I'm just a confused old forgetful Canadian can someone PLEASE HELP . I joined TOMTom forum to see if someone could help me so I am a first time user THANKS

Last edited:
Frankly, I don't think anyone here has a solution to this problem anyway. Only by sending the unit to TomTom (with proof of purchase) can the problem be solved.

My thoughts exactly. You have to enter the password via the Home program. You just can't accidently do it by playing around with the unit.

Ask a Question