Cheap TomTom Case

TomTom Model(s)
One v2
I'm not sure where this thread would fall under, so I decided to just leave it here.

Hope this isn't a repost. I was walking through Target today just looking at random things and I knew I needed something to store my TomTom One in. So i found this for $2!:

tomtom_01.jpg

tomtom_02.jpg

tomtom_03.jpg

tomtom_04.jpg

tomtom_05.jpg

It fits great and has a soft cushion inside. Go get it and check it out! Apparently its on clearance.

Last edited:
cd case

I couldnt find the case from Target but what I did find was a nice zipper up CD case for $3.99 that was perfect for the job. I stripped out the plastic CD holders and glued in a piece of foam cut to fit the shape of the TT. The case is large enough to hold the TT, the car charger and the USB cable. Its a perfect fit and its no problem toting it around from the car to home.

Tom D

Here is the link for the case on the target website. You can also search local stores to see if they have it at a store near you!

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.htm...6/601-0715764-2989739?ie=UTF8&asin=B000JSR17S

Enjoy!

Darn, the link doesn't work any longer... :( I bought a Optex case there, but it literally JUST fits. A mm larger, and it wouldn't zip closed.

And yesterday when I was at Princess Auto, I saw a little bag from Canadian tire that was plenty big enough (too big, actually) for $0.69. Well for that price, I picked it up. I am planning on making a foam insert and cutting it out to the exact size of the TomTom and see if I can make a better case.
It's not perfect though because it's much bigger than I want, but with the foam insert, it definitely would be protected...

Attachments

• IMG_5378_edited.jpg
    IMG_5378_edited.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 377
  • IMG_5375_edited.jpg
    IMG_5375_edited.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_5380_edited.jpg
    IMG_5380_edited.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 336

Ask a Question