car

nip

Hi is there anyone who car convert a audi s2 avant to tomtom size i have a pic :thumb:
regards nip

Anybody? heres the pic would appreciate it
Photo0146.jpg

regards nip

You really need a picture showing the roof and rear of the car rather than the low down picture shown above - Mike

nip, although these are really nice pictures, I believe what Mike was referring to was a 'straight-on' higher shot from the back. Would that be possible for you to get a picture from that viewpoint? Makes it more realistic in TomTom If not, it is definitely possible to use one of the pictures you posted.

Usual suggestion is to take a picture from a first floor window (or 2nd floor if you were American!) of the car on the drive, if you have one, and pointing directly away from you.

Something like this, from a previous post here....

IMG_3200.jpg

That way it looks right on screen.

Last edited:
ok cheers boys, il have to wait for a while tho as having egine rebuild at the moment :wave:
regards nip

That picture of it up on the hoist would be quite apt then! :)

cheers andy, question is tho is there anyone who can do it tho?

OK, you asked for it....

... Or did you mean the first pic? :D

(right click and 'save link as..." to get the .bmp version you need rather than the .jpg).

OK, you asked for it....

... Or did you mean the first pic? :D

(right click and 'save link as..." to get the .bmp version you need rather than the .jpg).

Yaaaaaaaay cheers andy thats exellent!!!!:lol::roll::thumb::thumb:

NIp.... there were a few red streaks left on the first versions I did. I've now tidied them up better, so download them again if you have done already.

Ask a Question