Car request: Honda Insight

She has a very unique rear end. :D

0111_honda_insight_06.jpg

Your picture was a bit fuzzy when I had to re-size it, but looks ok for the detail you would see on your TomTom. Also did one from Honda's website... but it's a bit dark and may not be the right color. Hope it works for you.

Last edited:
If it was your own photograph, try taking one from higher up (say from a 1st storey window), as it looks better on the TT screen like that.

If it was your own photograph, try taking one from higher up (say from a 1st storey window), as it looks better on the TT screen like that.

Hey, Brit! If you're gonna slum on this side of the ocean, at least get your terminology correct. In Nortrh America, the first level of a house/building is exactly that, the first floor.

What you refer to as the 'first floor', we (PROPERLY) refer to as the 'second' floor!

:):D;)

Yes, I've suggested this for quite some time. Since the map view is 3D, it should be from behind and a bit elevated. I took this one (shown below) of my car from behind on a step ladder.

Attachments

• crop Red-Camry.jpg
    crop Red-Camry.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 522
Last edited:
Hey, Brit! If you're gonna slum on this side of the ocean, at least get your terminology correct. In Nortrh America, the first level of a house/building is exactly that, the first floor.

What you refer to as the 'first floor', we (PROPERLY) refer to as the 'second' floor!

:):D;)

You won't believe me, but that actually passed through my mind while I was writing it....
I remembered something about there not being a "G for Ground" button in lifts.

(You *do* know what 'lifts' are, don't you? ;))

Oh, and the "G" button is usually green... that's my FAVOURITE COLOUR. :D

Ask a Question