cant connect to computer / home screen

Actually, I am connected to my computer, or at least I think I am .. I can see my device under "My Computer" listed as an F drive.

But ... what is happening is that I am trying to connect, everything appears to be working OK ... it checks for updates and so on, but then when I get to the Home screen, I'm frozen. Nothing appears on the screen except the TT logo. The left side of the screen does have the "Options", but I cannot click on anything or even close the Home screen. To get rid of it I have to reboot my laptop.

I've tried a soft reset ... no luck. Any suggestions ? I have also tried 2 different cords, and a couple of differnet USB ports.

The One appears to work OK in my car, other than I'm off by a few hundred yards and I cannot get the thing to set my HOME address/location in the right location. For some reason it thinks my house is 3/4 of a mile down the road.

Any and all help will be appreciated ......

Last edited:
To answer two different points that you bring up you have not mentioned if the ports are USB or USB2 it made a difference for me, I have both ports on my old PIII and it will only connect on the USB 2 ports.

I cheated with the address, I used the "Use current location as Home" button on the TT. My address was only about 100 m off.

Ask a Question