Can you check my address?

One last question - boy am I glad I found this forum - I was looking at the 910 at Circuit City tonight and it couldn't seem to find my home address - can someone out there check to see if it was just a problem with their unit?

5225 Cornish St
Houston, Tx

Said it didn't exist - it's not a new development - been here for 5 years and the street was here long before that.

Is there anywhere on-line to check out the Tele Atlas Maps - I've gone to their site, but they don't give you an actual map to try out.

Thanks!

One last question - boy am I glad I found this forum - I was looking at the 910 at Circuit City tonight and it couldn't seem to find my home address - can someone out there check to see if it was just a problem with their unit?

5225 Cornish St
Houston, Tx

Said it didn't exist - it's not a new development - been here for 5 years and the street was here long before that.

Is there anywhere on-line to check out the Tele Atlas Maps - I've gone to their site, but they don't give you an actual map to try out.

Thanks!

go to here http://www.teleatlas.com/Pub/Support/MapFeedback it would appear that the latest mapping here knows your address you would need to report your mapping version to them.

Your address

5225 Cornish St
Houston, Tx

Thanks!
Hi , I have a tomtom 510
and I found your address you are off Rainerman st. and Detering st. ?
My map version is v650.1072 I hope you are looking for it correctly,
Go to page 2 of 3 tap browse map then tap find then address then dtreet and house number enter city (Houston) then write Cornish (there are 2) Cornish and Cornish st. then write 5225 and there you are!
Hope is of help.
Regards,George

This is on the 910

dump185267181.bmp

Last edited:
Go to `my documents and top L/H/S click `file`> new> folder.
Rename this folder `Screen`

Then same procedure `file`> new> text document.
Rename the text document `Capture`
On renaming the text document you must click YES. This creates a file with no extensions.

Now drag the `Capture File 0kb` into the `Screen` folder and place the `Screen` folder into the root of the TomTom.

To capture an image of your screen, tap the top L/H/S of your TomTom.
You will hear a camera click noise.

To view the image you captured, open the folder when your TomTom is connected to your computer.
You can send the images to your documents and you can also delete them.

Nice write up.
I've always used virtual tomtom and pressed 'Print Screen' on my keyboard, then pasted it on paint. From there I would cut of the part I want to save and copy that and paste it in a new window.

Ask a Question