"Built-in" POI's on my 300

TomTom Model(s)
Go 300
I've just recived my new map DVD - which is great.

I live in Indiana... when I use an Indiana map (for example: MI-IN-OH) , I get big list of really good POI's (included in the Indiana maps). However, when I use a map like "USA and Canada" I no longer get the big list of POI's. I only get a few of the local POI's.

Example problem: I'm travelling from Indiana to an obscure hotel in Tennessee... To get the Tennesse POI I need to load a Tennessee map - which no longer includes Indiana.

Is there a version of the map with the full USA that includes and all local POI's? Where do I find it?

If so, can it fit on a 2 gig SD card so I can put it on my 300? Or is this why I need a hardware upgrade to a 700 or 910?

- Mark

One of the major differences between USA/Canada map and North America map is the POI. I have successfully installed the North America maps on my ONE using a 2g card, as have others. I believe you can do the same. Try it! :)

Ask a Question