Broken Screen

TomTom Model(s)
920t,920,720
I dropped my wifes 720 and the screen broke. Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement screen....I just received my 920 in the mail and she will keep it until I fix hers.....

I dropped my wifes 720 and the screen broke. Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement screen....I just received my 920 in the mail and she will keep it until I fix hers.....

You may want to try the Trading Post forum on this site. Who knows?

I still haven't found a screen ...so I ordered another 920....I'll keep looking and fix the 720 when I can find a screen and let my daughter have it..

Have you contacted TomTom to see what they would repair it for? I know some companies have a flat rate repair fee. It might be worth it if it's not too much.

I'm out of town and busy during buisness hours but plan to as soon as I get home...I hope they will be reasonable...

I'm out of town and busy during business hours but plan to as soon as I get home...I hope they will be reasonable...

just wondering if you called and what they said... considering it's a touch-screen (most likely crystal), I would assume it would be pretty pricey (I would assume this being the most expensive part of the unit)... let us know!

Ask a Question