best site

I just wanted to thank you guys because the reason I bought my tomtom was because while I was comparing different gps units I found this site and it made my decision easy. my question is I downloaded the lowes and home depot files but there didn't appear to have any in my area of philadelphia.Could anyone show me how to add them,thanks

I just wanted to thank you guys because the reason I bought my tomtom was because while I was comparing different gps units I found this site and it made my decision easy. my question is I downloaded the lowes and home depot files but there didn't appear to have any in my area of philadelphia.Could anyone show me how to add them,thanks

Here are ov2 files you can append to the files you have or you can just use these. These Lowes and Home Depot are located within 40 miles of Philly. If you want to join (append) these files to the ones you have, you can download PoiEdit.

Attachments

• Lowes and Home Depot-Philly.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 249

Ask a Question