battom... where are you???

Not that anyone may have noticed.... but I've been away for a while.

We have had a bad late March snow/slush/ice storm that took out trees, power-lines, cable ..and all sorts of stuff!

Things finally got back to normal and my old 96 Taurus decided it was time to go. Luckily I've already been on the prowl for a new car... so I got me a fully loaded 2007 Mercury Montego Premier AWD.

Me, my ONE (v2) and the family have been testing out the new ride with some new places to venture.... haven't been online much because of this. Man that car is NICE!!!! Good, safe, family car...and comfortable as my couch!

I'm also moving... ugh, when life throws curves at you, sometimes they are fast balls too! So I may be offline for a bit longer as we go through the entire house, decide was stays behind, what gets tossed, and what comes with.

Then the joys of packing, loading up, moving...and the dreaded unpacking and "Hunny, where do you want this?"..... sigh.

Good news is my ISP will be one of the first things up at the new house :)

I'll be on... just not as much for a while until the family gets settled back down.

I see I missed being the first ONE v3 owner? damnit....

Last edited:
Glad to hear everything is ok, might be a little hectic even after the move because you have to look for things, decide where things go, maybe uy new furniture blah blah blah...

Yeah, the ONE v3 is out but I think I'm going to wait for the ONE XL. There are ads out but appearently 'out of stock' (yeah right).

Anyway, hope everything runs smooth as possible my friend.

the good news is...if I can fine a ONE v3 for sale, I have approval to buy it. We're moving to an area she doesn't knwo so will need "a TomTom".... i told her she can have mine AFTER I get the new ONE v3...she said "OK" :cool:

Been wondering where you've been! Hope your move goes as smoothly as possible, and I hope you get your hands on a ONE v3 soon. :)

Ask a Question