Back to the Future Delorean

TomTom Model(s)
One 2nd Edition
OK, here is a request for those resourceful people. Thanks to Birdman, I now know how to change the blue arrow cursor on my TT one. Based on my nickname, I'm sure you're not surprised to see me request the Back to the Future Delorean as a cursor! I'm pretty techno savvy but it's a bit beyond me to do this so if someone has the means, I would certainly appreciate it. Thanks all!

McFly

Back to Future

OK, here is a request for those resourceful people. Thanks to Birdman, I now know how to change the blue arrow cursor on my TT one. Based on my nickname, I'm sure you're not surprised to see me request the Back to the Future Delorean as a cursor! I'm pretty techno savvy but it's a bit beyond me to do this so if someone has the means, I would certainly appreciate it. Thanks all!

McFly

Is this what your looking for?

Attachments

• dmc.bmp
    16.8 KB · Views: 876
Wow! Giorgio57 that's awesome!!!! Thank you so much - that looks so cool. I'm going to install it right now.

Emanon - I think the doors closed is the way to go.

I guess the only other thing I could possibly ask for is one with Mr. Fusion on the back! Thanks again Giorgio57!

McFly

Hey Giorgio57 - any idea why this icon isn't working? It's strange, all the other icons I have work fine but when I try to select this one, I just get the regular blue arrow. Any thoughts?

I just checked all my other icons and they are all 19KB and 80x80.

This one is 17KB and 90x63? Could that be the problem?

Thanks a ton!

McFly

Last edited:
Yep - it's working now. I have a red outline around the car but it still works so I'm happy!! So just in case anyone is trying to create a custom car icon for the TT one - it needs to be 80x80 in size.

try this revision in size

Beat me to it........

Attachments

• dmcrevised.bmp
    18.8 KB · Views: 880
McFly

Yep - it's working now. I have a red outline around the car but it still works so I'm happy!! So just in case anyone is trying to create a custom car icon for the TT one - it needs to be 80x80 in size.

Dear McFly ,
Yep sorry about that yes it does have to be 80X80 I goofed sorry!
But hope that that is what you wanted glad it worked out!

Giorgio

Fixed the red outline for ya:

dmcrevised_no_red.bmp

Delorean

Ok I installed the Back to the Future Delorean. But the only problem is when I hit 88 mph my map reverts back to November 5, 1955 !!!:D

Ask a Question