ANOTHER new version of HOME?

I'm not 100% sure but after the tomtom.com site came back up my HOME started normally, I was in the middle of tweaking and it popped up a message that the new version of HOME cannot be downloaded now, please try again later.

Just to see what was up I manually tried the "check for update" and it say i have the latests. Still shows as 1.5.0.32

hhhmmmmm......

I'm not 100% sure but after the tomtom.com site came back up my HOME started normally, I was in the middle of tweaking and it popped up a message that the new version of HOME cannot be downloaded now, please try again later.

Just to see what was up I manually tried the "check for update" and it say i have the latests. Still shows as 1.5.0.32

hhhmmmmm......

Make sure you are logged in 1st then attempt to update TTHome...v1.5.032 is the latest....

I launched HOME this morning and it did find and download a "new" version. It installed it and when I check, it still says v1.5.032 with a date of Jan 29. I'm pretty sure I already had this from before.

I REALLY wish TomTom would put a change history up somewhere.

Ask a Question