Anither Guam

TomTom Model(s)
I haven't used my Tom Tom for over a year as my new car has it's owm satnav but I want to take it to France next month. When recharging and installing all the updates my Tom Tom has erased all previous information, favourites etc but more worryingly thinks it's in Guam. The only other maps I can change to are the US or the Canary Isles. As I'm in England these are not useful. I thought that it's internal GPRS system would recongnise where it is and sort itself out but it doesn't. I've tried the reset button and reinstalled everything again with the same result. Does anyone know what I can do to revive my Tom Tom?

Thanks

No - unfortunately not but the good news is that I've managed to sort it out. I just kept installing upgrades until Guam disappeared and Europe appeared. Now I can reset most things I need - I've only lost one favourite for a friends house in rural France that is impossible to find otherwise but I can get the coordinates and work from there.
Thanks anyway.

Ask a Question