TomTom GO 720 - How do I update the Guam map?

My North American GO 720 also included a map of Guam at purchase, which I never thought I'd need- but turns out I will actually be visiting the island soon, and now I'm trying to figure out if the map I've got is up-to-date.

I have version 710.1576 installed on my TomTom (I believe it's the version that came with the device). The map files on the TomTom's file system are dated 9/6/2007.

Since Guam appears to be a totally separate map from the USA and North America maps you can buy through TomTom HOME (at least it isn't mentioned in any of their descriptions), I'm wondering how I go about verifying whether I have the latest map, and how I update my Guam map if it's out-dated.

Searching for "Guam" on TomTom's support site reveals nothing, and I don't see a single map available through TomTom HOME (even with the "show all" option) that mentions Guam in the description.

Will getting North America update Guam, and it's just not mentioned? How can I verify this?

Will getting North America update Guam, and it's just not mentioned? How can I verify this?

No....I have the 870 NA map.

I believe you'll find you have the latest Guam map....I know it's old....but I doubt much has changed on Guam as far as roads are concerned.

PLEASE report back with the information you find out from TomTom.

Ask a Question