Address book in Rider2

While I have finally been able to make and receive calls from my Rider2 it remains a hit or miss proposition. My question concerns transferring my contact list from my phone. I have repeatedly tried to do this without success. I get to the screen that says ?Do you want to copy etc.? and ?this may take a few minutes?. I say yes and after about 10 sec. it says done.

However, I only get three entries. They are random in the address book, no logical reason why these three made it through. I do get a list of recently called/received numbers but they usually don?t include a name.

My question is, can you manually copy numbers into the phone book list in the TT? Can you edit the entries in recently made/received calls list?

Thanks, Art.

Thank you for your suggestion. I read all of the posts including all of the reference posts. The problem that I had was that I couldn?t find the contact list either on my Rider2 or in the ?show contents of my device? section of TT Home. However, it finally dawned on me to go to ?my computer? and access all the files shown in the ?detachable mass storage device?. Once there I was able to find the contact list and just edit it by adding numbers in the same format as those three that were already there. I have tested the one number that I added and it seems to work (when I can get the rest of the system to work) so I think I?m on my way.

Without your suggestion and those of the other listers I don?t think I would have found this, so thanks again,

Art.

Ask a Question