Navigate to address in phonebook

Is it possible to navigate to a contact in the phone adress book? Cant find this option.

Thank you for your feedback,
Peter V. - TomTom GO 930T

Is it possible to navigate to a contact in the phone adress book? Cant find this option.
930T
Your 930T must be different from my 930 as I only have a name and phone number listed in the phone book.
Since there are no addresses in mine it would be impossible for TomTom to get there.
This even more so when considering all the mobile numbers I have listed there.

You are right. Only the phone numbers are picked up. I have TomTom software on a windows Mobile phone. Their it is possible to navigate to an address stored in the phone.

I find this a missed oportunity. All the best, Peter.

Yes it is possible on the PDA or iPhone software, but you will have to mess around with the address format to work out exactly how it needs to be entered in the address book to make it work, to be honest I got so fed up messing with this issue that I created a custom POI file that contains all my contacts as this is easier and it can be used on any of my devices - Mike

Ask a Question