Add POI's to a TomTom XL Live

I want to add a whole list of POI's to my unit. The list is of Innkeeper's Lodges in the UK. It give brief instruction but all I have managed to do is to freeze the TomTom and it would not recognise my Pin number. Had to be cleared where I bought. I am running Windows XP Home3. Anyone able to give me a step by step guide please. I must add that I do not have the list, just a file name somewhere in the Inkeeper's Lodges website.

Having no idea as to the format in which the list is being provided, I can't help you yet.

Could you point me to the source of the information you need to convert?

Sorry for delay in replying as I have been away. Found the files but they were in zip code which I could not open. In the end my unit froze and I could not open it at all. Would not accept the pin number and had to return to store where they claered the problem. Have decided NOT to use a pin number and also not to try and download the dodgy files. Thanks for your reply.

Ask a Question