add\edit POIs

I have a One 3rd edition and I can add and manage favorites with no problem, but I cannot figure out how to add or otherwise manage my POIs. I have noticed from screenshots that other One 3rd editions have 3 main menu screens, but I only have 2. What am I missing here? Thanks.

I have a One 3rd edition and I can add and manage favorites with no problem, but I cannot figure out how to add or otherwise manage my POIs. I have noticed from screenshots that other One 3rd editions have 3 main menu screens, but I only have 2. What am I missing here? Thanks.

I had a 3rd edition for a short time and the default menu does NOT include the icon for the Manage POI function.

You'll need to perform a simple custom menu....please see the following page I created on customizing a menu. If you use the TomTom.mnu file that I provide on that page, it shouldn't take you any more than 15 minutes to read my page and have your new menu working on your TomTom:
>>> Custom Menus <<<

Thank you very much for the help. It seems odd that one would have to go through this process to gain access to these options. It's also too bad that you can't incorporate the Help icon in custom menus.

Thanks again.

Thank you very much for the help. It seems odd that one would have to go through this process to gain access to these options. It's also too bad that you can't incorporate the Help icon in custom menus.

Thanks again.

You are more than welcome...glad I could help.

Yes, between the skimmed down menus and the loss of the SD card slot, I feel TomTom went backwards with the release of the 3d Edition.

Ask a Question