930T & Blackberry 8330 Data Services Paring

I just purchased a 930T on Friday. I have updated the firmware on the 930 to the most recent update and North American maps. I was able to get the 930 and my 8330 Blackberry to pair with no problems and download my phone book and make hands free calls and receive them. My Blackberry is running 4.5 OS. I have and unlimited data plan with US Cellular. I have had this phone paired with my previous One XL and had no problems with the date service accessing weather, fuel prices, and traffic. Is there some way to go in and set up manual paring with the data service as when they both see each other the 930 automatically connects up. I have all the information to set it up manually as I did it that way with the One XL. I am not familar with the operations of the GO series so I turn to the more experienced here in this forum for help. Everything else is working great and I am happy with the 930 it does everything that I want it to do with the exception of the data services.

Please help me!

Last edited:
Problem Solved

I reverted back to Navcore 3.20 and it worked. I guess that anyone who is having problems with data serviices and is using 3.5 should revert back to the previous version.

Ask a Question