Software to connnect Tom Tom 930T To my p.c.

TomTom Model(s)
930T
What is the latest software to download and install to my p.c. to connect Tom Tom 930T To my p.c. ?

The one for animated simulation navigation and updating maps.

What is the url to download it ?

Thanks,

Last edited:
I have Windows XP.

Does this software backup the maps, data and O.S. software on internal storage and external
storage sd card for Tom Tom 930T on the hard drive of the computer ?

Or do we just copy all the files and folders from internal and external memory on to DVD or
external hard drive ? What is the best way to backup ?

So what else does Tom Tom Home software do besides updating maps and simulation
route software ?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what else does Tom Tom Home software do besides updating maps and simulation route software ?
As David points out, we have a preferred backup method that doesn't use Home. Good idea to perform one of those before any major update 'just in case'. Moreover, if you've got your map backed up, there's nothing short of busted hardware that we can't help you recover from in one way or another.

As to what else Home does ... You can use it to plan an itinerary (if you have a model that supports that feature). MUCH easier to use the video and mouse on your computer than to try to do all of that on the touchscreen of the device. It's also used to update firmware, maps (and Mapshare), and any of the subscription services for non-Live models. It's a quick way to see and shuffle around any POI data and voices you've added.

Ask a Question