920 vs. 720 difference in menus???

TomTom Model(s)
GO 920
I was just at the local Sam's Club where they had a TT720 on display, so I figured I'd check it out to see if it was any different than my 920.

In the Main Menu on page 2 of 3 there was a "Music & Media" button, that allowed me to go to documents and music and a few other folders.

On Preferences page 7 of 8 there was a "Send & Receive Files" button, where the icon showed two identical TTs transferring files between each other.

I don't have either of these 2 buttons on my 920. I don't have my TT with me at the moment, but working from my memory, I don't remember seeing any way to get to the documents folder on my 920. Yes, I know it's probably there, but I don't recollect seeing it.

As to the send/receive button, can I assume it's done through infra-red, and do we have this capability on the 920 units?

Go to the "show more icons button" in the preference menu on page 8.

I have all the icons showing already. My button has something like "show less icons" on it. Unit is not with me right now.

do you have a 920? And if so, do you have these 2 buttons on yours?

Ask a Question