Great Tomtom Go 520 / 720 / 920 Protector

Birdman

birdmen
TomTom Model(s)
TomTom Go 920
I just received the following item that I purchased the other day for my Go 920. This is a great protector for your high-end GPS and I am very happy with the quality/fit.

Thought I would post this for those interested:
>>> Silicon Protector for Go 520/720/920 <<<

Tomtom_go_720_sil_blk_1.jpg

Tomtom_go_720_sil_clr_2.jpg

Tomtom_go_720_sil_clr_3.jpg

Birdman......thanks for the info.

I wonder whether the use of this protector would prevent the anti-glare shield we talked about a few days ago from working (that is, will the clips fit over the protector?)

Birdman......thanks for the info.

I wonder whether the use of this protector would prevent the anti-glare shield we talked about a few days ago from working (that is, will the clips fit over the protector?)

I wondered that as well, but noticing how the visor connects (via top wrap clipping) I think it'll workout fine....

I'll let ya know once I get the clip :D

i was always wondering where I could find a condom for these devices. I have these condoms for almost all of my devices. They really are great at absorbing some impact when you drop the device. If I used that though I wouldn't be able to slide the device into my OEM case. Then again, with that condom you would't really need the OEM case anymore

First you say you were fooling around with (my) Susie....

Now you say you always use condoms............

I'm beginning to wonder about you....:rolleyes: :cool:

Ask a Question