Looking to trade for non-working GO630, 720,920

Status
Not open for further replies.
TomTom Model(s)
XXL550TM
Hello All,

I have a good used XL IQ Routes (4.3 inch / 2GB) with EZport windshield mount, mini USB, and car charger, the mini USB and car charger are not TomTom (Alltel)

The XL IQRoutes works great & looks almost new. Has a screen protector and good battery. Even trade.

Looking for a broken GO720, 730,

I need the screen and touchpad to fix a GO720

I may be able to use a screen from a GO920,930, or 630?
If you know if those will interchange please let me know.

Reply to this thread or PM me, I am in Florida, USA .

Thanks.....Russ B.

Last edited:
I have used x30 screens on the x20 devices with no issues although I am not too sure about the 930 though as the mechanics inside the later models is slightly different - Mike

I have used x30 screens on the x20 devices with no issues although I am not too sure about the 930 though as the mechanics inside the later models is slightly different - Mike

Thanks Mike, looks to be best if I can find a 720 or 730 screen then.

-----update on compatibility---------
Took it apart, seems I need a screen part # LTE430WQ-FOB which was installed in Go 520,530,630,720,730,920,930

TomTom used 3 different screens from Samsung for the GO series. I just swapped the screen from my GO630 into the 720 and it works fine so now I need the screen for my 630 instead:)

So I'm gonna keep looking for a broken TT GO, Hoping for someone willing to trade for the XL IQRoutes

Last edited:
Hello All,

I have a good used XL IQ Routes (4.3 inch / 2GB) with EZport windshield mount, mini USB, and car charger, the mini USB and car charger are not TomTom (Alltel)

The XL IQRoutes works great & looks almost new. Has a screen protector and good battery. Even trade.

Looking for a broken GO720, 730,

I need the screen and touchpad to fix a GO720

I may be able to use a screen from a GO920,930, or 630?
If you know if those will interchange please let me know.

Reply to this thread or PM me, I am in Florida, USA .

Thanks.....Russ B.

You hava a PM...:D

This can be closed, I bought a broken TT from ebay and repaired my unit. Thanks everyone for the help and suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question